Looking for an inflatable kayak that can be paddled by any paddlers no matter what there experience is. The Z-Pro Tango is one of the most popular all-purpose inflatable kayaks on the market.
A 3 person family kayak ideal for discovery outings on easy waters and sea shores. The Tango 300 is a very roomy and comfortable kayak with added foam padding on the top of the side chambers.
Best for: Easy waters and sea shore.
Capacity: 2 + 1 (ideally 2 adults and 1 child) | 250kg (550lbs) max weight.
Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
Dimensions: 410 x 95cm (13ft5 x 37.4in)
Weight: 18kg (40lbs)
Included: Kayak, Seats (2), Skeg (small fin), Storage Bag, Repair Kit and Pressure Gauge.
Not included: Pump, Paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
- V-shaped bottom floor: superb shape and lines. Provides increased stability even in rough waters.
- Floor cover and top hull of side chambers: made of extra strong 840 denier Nylon Oxford with polyurethane coating. More rigidity and shock absorbance and better paddling performance.
- Bottom and one third outer side-chambers: made off 1000 denier super tough supported fabric adds strength and durability, resistance against shocks and abrasion and excellent water tightness.
- Strong zippers on main chambers and floor: practical access to inner hull for replacement and/or repair of inflatable bladders.
- Adjustable zipper seats with integrated closed cell foam: excellent back support with amazing seat comfort.
- Multiple D-rings on the side chambers and the adjustable straps on the seats allow for various positioning of the seats to suit a one or two person use of the kayak.
- Directional strakes on bottom: better tracking and faster and easier paddling.
- Large screw valves: easy to inflate and fast to deflate.
- Drain plug: allows for fast and easy draining of the kayak.
- Tough, durable, compact dimensions, lightweight, great manoeuvrability and excellent stability.
Standard UK Delivery
FREE on all orders.
Next Business Day Delivery As Standard.
Any orders received before 15:00 GMT we aim to dispatch the same day.
EU (European Union) Delivery
FREE when you spend over £50 or £20.00 flat fee for orders below £50.
Shipping Speed | 4 – 5 business days for Western European (Schengen zone). Outer European countries may take 10-14 days depending on the box size.
Standard delivery to all EU countries dispatched directly for our EU warehouse, backed by our UK warehouse. Items will deliver on a Delivered Duties Paid tariff, not import duties will be due, local VAT may apply.
Covering Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
£30.00 on all orders.
Shipping Speed | 5 – 14 business days. Exceptions apply.
Goods will shipped on Ex Works basis, duties and local import taxes will be due. Please contact us for UK VAT / EU VAT refund on direct export of goods.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with a link to the Track-and-Trace information of your parcel.
Customs and Tax
UK prices include 20% or 0% UK VAT.
EU prices include 21% NL VAT.
We understand that sometimes a purchase isn’t quite right, so we offer a 60 day fast and hassle-free return policy. Get in touch and our experienced team members will find the right piece of paddle equipment that works for you.
Items can be returned to us within 60 days of purchase in a clean, undamaged, unused and resale-able condition (including original packaging). We will either exchange the item, issue a full refund or a credit note on the site. Credit notes are non-negotiable for transactions over 60 days. Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns. Every product sold on paddleoutlet.store comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For any returns or refund enquiries, please contact email@example.com.