Looking for a top of the range recreational inflatable kayak?
The Z-Pro Flash 200 is designed to meet the expectations of the most demanding kayakers for both a recreational and sports kayak.
Sleek, sturdy, extremely rigid and stable, the flash is suitable for both experienced and novice paddlers. The Flash 200 is comfortable and roomy with ample space for plenty of gear. An extra large floating surface reduces drag and increases flotation, resulting in smooth and effortless gliding. It has unique self bailing valves that can be opened for quick draining in wet whitewater conditions or closed for touring on calm water.
Best for: Whitewater, rivers, lakes and sea kayaking in protected waters.
Capacity: 1 or 2 person | 210kg (461lbs) max weight.
Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
Dimensions: 374 x 96cm (12.3ft x 37.8in)
Weight: 17kg (37lbs)
Included: Kayak, Seats (2), Footrest, Pump, Skeg (fin), Storage Bag, Repair kit.
Not included: Paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
- Tough, durable, compact and lightweight, with great manoeuvrability and excellent stability.
- Side chambers and bottom are made of 1000-denier super tough supported fabric for superior strength, high-pressure inflation, durability, firmness, and abrasion resistance.
- New inflatable high-pressure drop stitch floor gives extreme rigidity with no extra weight.
- Adjustable zipper seat with integrated closed cell foam provides excellent back support and outstanding comfort.
- Deluxe H3 high-pressure valves are removable, replaceable, reliable and airtight.
- Large detachable skeg keeps the kayak on a straight track while paddle; removable for whitewater and shallow-water use.
- Moulded multi-position footrest provides comfortable foot support and enhanced stability while paddling.
- Large screw-type drain valves, easy to open and close, for fast, easy draining.
Standard UK Delivery
FREE on all orders.
Next Business Day Delivery As Standard.
Any orders received before 15:00 GMT we aim to dispatch the same day.
EU (European Union) Delivery
FREE when you spend over £50 or £20.00 flat fee for orders below £50.
Shipping Speed | 4 – 5 business days for Western European (Schengen zone). Outer European countries may take 10-14 days depending on the box size.
Standard delivery to all EU countries dispatched directly for our EU warehouse, backed by our UK warehouse. Items will deliver on a Delivered Duties Paid tariff, not import duties will be due, local VAT may apply.
Covering Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
£30.00 on all orders.
Shipping Speed | 5 – 14 business days. Exceptions apply.
Goods will shipped on Ex Works basis, duties and local import taxes will be due. Please contact us for UK VAT / EU VAT refund on direct export of goods.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with a link to the Track-and-Trace information of your parcel.
Customs and Tax
UK prices include 20% or 0% UK VAT.
EU prices include 21% NL VAT.
We understand that sometimes a purchase isn’t quite right, so we offer a 60 day fast and hassle-free return policy. Get in touch and our experienced team members will find the right piece of paddle equipment that works for you.
Items can be returned to us within 60 days of purchase in a clean, undamaged, unused and resale-able condition (including original packaging). We will either exchange the item, issue a full refund or a credit note on the site. Credit notes are non-negotiable for transactions over 60 days. Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns. Every product sold on paddleoutlet.store comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For any returns or refund enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.